Background information: Adam J. Copeland is a pastor conducting informal research for some Christian youth curriculum addressing tattoos. Adam’s also taking a grad school class on cyberculture. This meme combines these interests, and hopefully will help him thoughtfully consider getting a tattoo himself. So, please, pass on the meme below….
In a few sentences, respond to the questions below — respond on your blog, on this blog, on Facebook, wherever. When you’re done, share, tag a few friends, and pass on the questions. If you post this somewhere else, keep the title, “Meme: My faith, my tattoo” for easy searching. For background on what the heck a “meme” is, see this article.
My Faith, My Tattoo Meme:
1. Describe your tattoo(s):
2. What made you want that tattoo(s)?
3. How did your faith influence your tattoo, indirectly or directly?
4. What’s the relationship between your tattoo and your broader understanding of your body?
5. Was it worth it…do you have regrets?
6. What funny story has happened because of your tattoo?
7. How did your tattoo change your faith (and if not, why not)?
For background on how this meme started, see Adam Copeland’s blog at http://adamjcopeland.com
Here are some inks to those who have already participated in the My Faith, My Tattoo meme via their blogs. Also, in the comments of this post several others have answered as well: